Friday, January 28, 2011

TweetThis Button

♥♥ Mirror Mirror on the wall♥♥

Before you tell me I know it all

I am a Princess Royalty
Of the Highest Kind
I am a Warrior of Peace
A Daughter of Love
A Woman of Grace.
I am a Child of the Almighty God Above.

Mirror replies through Gods eyes
Indeed it's true you know it all
so why do you keep me on your wall.

Oh Mirror Mirror (✿◠‿◠)
have you no clue.
Do you not know how much
I love and need you.
For you're one of my greatest
teachers in life ♫¨`*♥•¸♫¸•*
You're a magic mirror You reflect
not the outside but the inside of me.
You are the mirror who sees my heart
You're the reflection of my soul.♥

My Dear Princess mirror humbly replies
You give me way too much credit.
Your praises are too high.
There is no magic in what I do.
I am merely a reflection on how
you see you. What ever you believe
is what you will see *.♥.'*¸♫

The Love in your Heart is where
the true magic lies.♥•¸♫¸•*(✿◠‿◠)
What you see in the mirror are
the Gifts of your life. I am just
a piece of glass a work of art
that is constantly on display.
An image in the shape of diversity
A Masterpiece they say are the
views of the many critics
who dare to look my way(✿◠‿◠)*.♥.'**♫

No comments:

Post a Comment